Monday 16 August 2010

Boo Boo - August Newsletter

Summer is in full swing over at Boo Boo towers and we’re all in happy holiday mode. I’ve just returned from two weeks in Sicily and we all had a wonderful time, eating, drinking and taking in the sights. Of course I didn’t leave home without a good stock of Boo Boo and our Top To Toe Wash was my No. 1 essential item. It was perfect for our family of four and not only does it leave your skin feeling nourished, you can use it to wash your hair too (and believe me, if it works a treat on my thick, frizz-prone locks it’s good for anything!) http://www.boobooshop.com/ShowDetails.asp?id=102

I’m not sure about you but generally after returning home from a sunny holiday I’m left with skin that resembles a crocodiles but not this year! Every evening after my shower I used our gorgeous Miracle Oil to give my skin a moisture boost. I’ve been home for two weeks now (sob!) and I’m glad to report that I don’t have a patch of dryness and my skin looks healthy and happy. It’s no wonder it’s been voted Best Stretch Mark Solution by Now magazine. Their experts gave it 5 out of 5 stars. Take a look for yourself, it really is a wonder product. http://www.boobooshop.com/ShowDetails.asp?id=321






This month it’s not only our fabulous Miracle Oil that’s featured in the press, Pregnancy & Birth magazine have been talking to their readers about our pregnancy essential Perineum Oil and Celebs On Sunday have been raving about our Super Soft Splashy Bubbles. Have a nosey for yourself at http://www.boobooshop.com/press.asp

Oh and before we forget, make sure you book your tickets to the Baby Show at Earls Court in October. We’ll be there and it’ll be lovely to meet as many of our customers as possible, and of course we’ll have lots of special offers to make the visit worthwhile!

Until next month
Corinna & The Boo Boo team
x

No comments:

Post a Comment